The School Council of Primary and Secondary Education centers is the organization and participation of different members of the Educational Community.
The School Board of Centers with more than nine units is composed of the following members:
- The Director of the Center, who is the president.
- Head of Studies.
- Five teachers chosen by the faculty.
- Five representatives of student’s parents.
- A representative of the administration and services staff.
- A councilor or representative from the City Council of the municipality in whose jurisdiction is in the Center’s location.
- The Secretary, who will act as Secretary of the Board, with a voice, but without a vote.
Of the representatives, the parents of students that make up the School Council, one of them, will be designated by the Association of Parents and Mothers of students legally constituted.
President: Aránzazu Sánchez Rodríguez
Head of studies: María Izaguirre Liniers
Secretary: Ana Regidor Miguel
Rocío Becerra Lara
Ana Núñez Díaz
Fátima de Lamor Orta
Elena Gonzalo Martínez
Ana García Rodríguez
Mª Alejandra Martínez Jiménez
Pilar Charle Cuellar
Ainhoa Aranzadi Carreras
Marta Franch D’Olhaberriague
Alfonso Girón Pérez
Representative Municipal Board:
Isabel Beaumont Molina